Friday, April 23, 2010

Carlsbad, NM

Today, Rieley, Tim and I went to Carlsbad, NM for Tim to have a total body scan done for work. This will give them a baseline of his radiation level for work. We saw alot of nothing, long, straight wide ioen roads, oil pumps, cows, horses and one antelope. Rieley and I hung out in the lobby, while Tim had his scan done in an enclosed lead room, that was totally dark and while he listened to country music. During the ride home, we drove through  a couple of dust storms and saw seveal potash plants. We stopped in Hobbs, NM on the way home for a trip to Walmart and lunch. The drive was nice and uneventful, except for the wonderful winds here in TX and NM.Enjoy some of the pictures from our trip today.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever need to go to Carlsbad after that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dust storm looks photoshopped. Im pretty sure you just didnt want to talk to me Mr Eason!

    ReplyDelete