Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trip to IN- Part 1.

Rieley and I started the morning off bright and early and headed for the Midland Airport. Our first flight took us through the Denver Airport, which I hope to never fly through again, and then onto our final destination of Indianapolis, IN. After picking up rieley and I each a Happy Meal for the road at 3pm, we got our rent a car and headed to Lafayette, which would be our go from spot for the next 2 weeks.
We went out to dinner at Bruno's, to celebrate dad's 79th birhtday. Then cam back to grandma and grandpa's house to enjoy an ice cream birthday cake, that my sister had brought over earlier. Rieley helped grandpa blow out his candles again, just like she had last year.





We raked leaves on Wed, Rieley had fun playing in them and throwing them in the air as soon as I would get them raked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment