Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011, Drive by of the Arch and unwanted guests.






These were the views I got of the St Louis Arch, as Tim drove by at the rate of 75 mph. I had talked about going up to the top, what the pods were like and wanting pictures of it and he tells Bailey and I he didn't think we were serious. To say the least, he still hears us talking about our drive by of the Arch. We actually took a different route to be able to be so close and go to it and he still didn't STOP. These were the best shots Bailey could get, while dad was on a mission to get us close to our first destination.
Little did we know, we were going to have to go to 2 hotels in one night. Tim had checked us into a Drury INN, very nice looking and not cheap hotel for the night and had gone out to have a cigarette. I did my usual check beds, before anyone gets settled. Well, I found the dreaded bed bugs in one of the beds, he returned and immediately went and checked us out of the hotel. The girls and I, met hm downstairs and drove late into the night to find a new Holiday INN Express about an hour north to sleep for the night. We were ready to drive to Channahon if needed. Not a good way to start a vacation off. And the hotel lady, had the nerve to tell us they had never had a problem before. Total BS. No I didn't take any pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment